EASST is an international membership organisation which represents academics and researchers in the broad field of science, technology and innovation studies.
Membership is open to all those who support its goals of improving scholarly communication and exchange in the field; increasing the visibility of the subject to policy-makers and to the general public; and stimulating and supporting teaching on the subject at all levels. You can read more about EASST’s activities here.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to our international, peer reviewed online journal Science & Technology Studies.
- Quarterly copies of EASST Review which contains comment, news and reports of activities in the field.
- The opportunity to apply for funds to support activities in the field such as workshops, particularly in non-conference years.
- Reduced registration rates which may apply at EASST events, to apply for support for attendance at EASST conferences (subject to meeting the requirements of the specific scheme) and for access to conference related activities such as a doctoral workshop.
- Reduced journal subscription prices for Science as Culture, New Genetics and Society, and Engineering Studies.
For information on membership categories and rates and to apply to join go to join EASST.