CfA: Health data and public value in the Nordic countries
We would like to invite you to join us for our panel on "Health data and public value in the Nordic countries" at the Nordic STS conference in Oslo from June 7-9.
Panel organizers: Lotte Groth Jensen, Karoliina Snell, Aaro M Tupasela, Heta Tarkkala, and Heidrun m
We invite empirical and theoretical contributions addressing questions and topics such as:
- How do relations between citizens, Nordic welfare states, and marked actors change through new 'data logistics' (Tupasela 2023)' in health care?
- What and who is driving developments towards a health data economy in Nordic countries?
- What are the similarities and differences among Nordic countries as regards public values and health data governance?
- How does the policy work on a European Health Data Space influence health data governance in the Nordic countries, and vice versa?
- Definitions and conceptualizations of public value and social benefits of health data in theory and practice
Find more questions and information about the panel here: https://blogs.helsinki.fi/sts-helsinki/2023/01/17/cfp-health-data-and-public- value-in-the-nordic-countries/
Deadline for submission of abstracts: March 1.
Kind regards, Heidrun, Lotte, Karoliina, Heta, and Aaro
Department of Sociology and Political Science, NTNU
m, H.; Fryhaug, M.; Tndel, G. (2021) Helsedata som gullgruve? - forventninger til kommersialisering av helsedata I Norge. Nytt Norsk Tidsskrift 38 (1-2), https://doi.org/10.18261/issn.1504-3053-2021-01-02-08
Metzler, I.; m, H. (2022) How the governance of and through digital contact tracing technologies shapes geographies of power. Policy & Politics; https://doi.org/10.1332/030557321X16420096592965
EASST's Eurograd mailing list Eurograd (at) lists.easst.net Unsubscribe or edit subscription options: http://lists.easst.net/listinfo.cgi/eurograd-easst.net
Meet us via https://twitter.com/STSeasst
Report abuses of this list to Eurogrademail@example.com