The next conference of the European Association for the Study of Science & Technology will be held in Madrid on July 6th to 9th, 2022.
Conference website: https://easst2022.org
Current call: Call for panels (including alternative open formats, tracks)
Conference location: see the EASST Review editorial by Vincenzo Pavone
Conference theme: read more
Note on the conference date: As of 11th Dec 2021, we have been informed, we have to reschedule the conference, given a conflicting military event at the originally scheduled date. July 6th to 9th, 2022, is the new date.
Call for Panels
Continuing the approach adopted in the 2018 EASST conference in Lancaster, the 2022 conference involves a first stage call for panels and convenors, with a subsequent call for papers and sessions. The conference will be organized in parallel sessions of panels that may run through part or the whole of the conference.
This call for panels comprises alternative open formats, including “tracks”.
- Call for Panels
- Opened 1 October; Closed 29th of November 2021, 5pm CET (extended from 22nd Nov)
- Panels organizers informed by the 5th of December 2021
- View Call
- Call for Abstracts and Closed sessions
- View Call
- Is open. Closes 7th February 2022
- Participants informed by the 28th of February 2022
- Early registration opens on the 15th of March and closes the 25th of April
- Late registration opens on the 26th of April and closes the 9th of May